Response to Art: Argo

Creative Day: 05/31 (podcast)


Podcast Powered By Podbean
Download this episode (right click and save)

I have always thought it's sort of lame that we always watch movies or look at art and then forget about it after an hour or two. For me, art is about discussion and sharing ideas. So I made a little podcast about the movie Argo, which I just watched for the first time. Spoiler alert!!! I say a lot of things assuming you know the plot of the movie. However, I also natter on about copyright law, anarchy and big radical ideas. Some bad language, and a slight lag around 8:30. This podcast stuff is new to me, but it's exciting to make these first mistakes. So put on my chipper voice in the background as you sort your junk mail and sip a summertime beverage for 12 minutes! It may take some time to load, so let it buffer while you put on your robe to check the mail.

Have you seen Argo? What does it make you think about? What did I make you think about? Comment, share, respond!

Here's some further reading about copyright law, since I mention my research in the podcast:

For the record, I purchased and used music from FreePlayMusic for the intro and outro of the podcast. For 99 cents, I was granted a social media usage license until the year 9999. Very interesting to feel ethical for once...

Comments

Popular Posts